Dblog is the interwebositry for all things creative, inspirational and elegant from D's world of art, design, cinema, T.V., comics, toys and pop culture. Drop me line or an interesting link any time...

12.8.13

T.V. Dates



I'm almost sick of myself how much I talk about T.V. series, but I can't... help... myself. So here's a great roundup on Dark Horizons of upcoming shows...

My highlights:

Saturday, August 10th
"Hell on Wheels: Season 3" (AMC)

Sunday, August 11th
"Breaking Bad: Season 5.5" (AMC)

Tuesday, September 10th
"Sons of Anarchy: Season 6" (FX)

Tuesday, September 24th
"NCIS: Season 11" (CBS)

Thursday, September 26th
"Parks and Recreation: Season 6" (NBC)

Wednesday, October 9th
"Arrow: Season 2" (The CW)

Sunday, October 13th
"The Walking Dead: Season 4" (AMC)

Early-Mid 2014 TBD
"Community: Season 5" (NBC)
"Game of Thrones: Season 4" (HBO)
"Louie: Season 4" (FX)
"Veep: Season 3" (HBO)
"Vikings: Season 2" (History)

TBD 2014
"Misfits: Series 5" (Channel 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment