Dblog is the interwebositry for all things creative, inspirational and elegant from D's world of art, design, cinema, T.V., comics, toys and pop culture. Drop me line or an interesting link any time...

20.12.12

Dsend Best of 2012

I know your Inbox is full on a Friday morning; so to anyone who takes the time to read Dsend I say thank you. If you've ever sent me an email to say you enjoyed, or found a link useful, sent me an article or just hit reply to say hello, then I say thank you.

To those of you who don't have the time or constitution to make it through Dsend each week I offer you a round up of my favourite links of 2012 in the posts below.


 Believe it or not, this was YOUR favourite post of the year... I received a lot of replies about this and with my son starting Kindergarten I might try for a repeat of this little project.

But this... was my favourite article...



And with that little bit of nepotism, I'd just like to say Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and... thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment