Dblog is the interwebositry for all things creative, inspirational and elegant from D's world of art, design, cinema, T.V., comics, toys and pop culture. Drop me line or an interesting link any time...

12.7.12

The New DFolio



I've been busy over the last few weeks relocating my webfolio to a new site that I hope looks a lot slicker, and better communicates my work. It still requires a few tweaks so please take a look, and let me know what you think...

 Otherwise, I hope you enjoy...

damienholder.com

It also goes without saying that if you have some work available, please don't hesitate to contact me!

While I've got you here, if you want to opt out of Dsend or otherwise change your subscription details there is an option at the bottom of every mailout (or just send me an email). Conversely, if you know someone who might appreciate Dsend get them to email me! You can also send me anything YOU think might be of interest to your fellow readers any time as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment